Most important, sign and share this petition: http://bit.ly/freeamishsam
The FDA is trying to put KY Amish farmer Sam Girod in jail for 58 YEARS for charges stemming from a labeling infraction on an herbal salve he’s made for almost 20 years. Entire story here.
What You Can Do
1. Please sign this petition: http://bit.ly/freeamishsam.
3. Email President Trump: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
4. Request that Atty General Sessions step in and stop this gov’t abuse: https://www.justice.gov/contact-us
4. Call or email your legislators, all of them. Your U.S. Senators and House Reps as well as your state legislators, even if you don’t live in KY. Just do a search on your legislator’s name and you’ll find a phone number or email address.
5. Donate to Sam’s legal fees: https://www.gofundme.com/supportsamnow
6. Attend Sam’s trial on 2/27/17 at 9am at the Federal Courthouse, 101 Barr Street, Lexington, KY. It’s slated to go for four days. Even if you can’t stay very long, a presence at any time will be helpful. Probably earlier is better, but any time.
The FDA has been going after small farmers for decades and if they haven’t been doing so in your state, they will soon. What’s to stop them?
For evidence of FDA and USDA abuses, watch Farmageddon on Amazon or Netflix. This has been going on for far too long and it’s time to stop it. Only YOU and I can do that!
Just lately these agencies have been particularly venomous toward the Amish. Reining in federal agencies is a huge promise made by almost every politician of late. Let’s hold them to it!!!