C4L Tea Party Lexington meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Next meeting is 7/10/12 @ 6:30pm (note new earlier time) at Supreme Buffet, 180 E New Circle Rd.
Meeting started at 7:30pm
1. Discussed candidates who are currently running, who is liberty, who is not. See list in right column.
2. Farm Food Freedom Pledge for candidates to sign — putting that together, should have shortly.
3. Kathy and Ginny reported on convention
4. Talked about Rand’s endorsement
5. Kathy Gornik talked about the www.IJ.org (Institute of Justice) and their help with the work to legalize street food. Kathy handed out bumper stickers!
6. Went around the room
7. Adjourned 9:15pm