First, please sign and share the petition here: bit.ly/freeamishsam.
The FDA is trying to put KY Amish farmer Sam Girod in jail for 58 YEARS for charges stemming from a labeling infraction on an herbal salve he’s made for almost 20 years. Entire story here.
What You Can Do
1. Sign and share this petition: http://bit.ly/freeamishsam.
3. Email President Trump: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
4. Request that Atty General Sessions step in and stop this gov’t abuse: https://www.justice.gov/contact-us
4. Call or email your legislators, all of them. Your U.S. Senators and House Reps as well as your state legislators, even if you don’t live in KY. Just do a search on your legislator’s name and you’ll find a phone number or email address.
5. Donate to Sam’s legal fees: bit.ly/freeamishsam-legal
6. Attend Sam’s sentencing on 6/16/17 at 10am at the Federal Courthouse, 101 Barr Street, Lexington, KY.
The FDA has been going after small farmers for decades and if they haven’t been doing so in your state, they will soon. What’s to stop them?
For evidence of FDA and USDA abuses, watch Farmageddon on Amazon or Netflix. This has been going on for far too long and it’s time to stop it. Only YOU and I can do that!
Just lately these agencies have been particularly venomous toward the Amish. Reining in federal agencies is a huge promise made by almost every politician of late. Let’s hold them to it!!!
Latest posts by Sally Oh (see all)
- The “Parental Rights Amendment” Does More Harm than Good - December 27, 2017
- Amish Sam UPDATE - August 20, 2017
- Time to Contact our Representatives about Samuel Girod - May 20, 2017