Farm Food Freedom Kentucky’s mission is to educate and/or elect Kentucky legislators — from the dogcatcher on up — who understand unalienable rights and who agree to adhere to the ideas outlined in the Farm Food Freedom Act. Current legislators who are unable to grasp the simple concepts therein will be replaced.
Our job is to stay on top of KY legislation, talk to legislators, sheriffs and voters, and work to pass/repeal legislation that benefits Kentucky’s farmers and consumers.
Our mission is exactly inline with the nationwide FarmFoodFreedom.org Coalition, formed in response to ever more serious government actions denying American citizens the right to foods of their choice. Violent and punitive police raids and seizures combined with layers of oppressive government regulations are stifling independent farmers and producers, cutting off supplies of natural, unprocessed and nutrient dense foods to consumers.
We resolve to challenge the misuse of regulations and abuses of power interfering with independent farms and their private relationships with consumers.
Farm Food Freedom KY’s Mission:
- Protect individuals’ rights to buy farm fresh foods from the producer of their choice
- Seek greater consumer access to unprocessed foods
- Stand against interference in private agreements between farmer and consumer
- Support Farm to Consumer‘s legal action against the FDA and its restrictions on the interstate transport of raw milk
- Work to preserve constitutional liberties and civil rights of independent farmers, producers and consumers
- Collaborate with other farm-to-consumer buying clubs and organizations
- Support constituents in lobbying efforts at the State and Federal level on issues related to independent farmers and access to natural, unprocessed food
- Assist in providing outreach and fundraising for farmers and buying clubs that are harassed, raided or shutdown
We at FFFKy.org want to ensure that Kentucky’s treasures — our independent farms and ranches — may thrive. We aim to preserve our agricultural heritage and the future availability of traditional, farm fresh foods. Kentuckians want and deserve the freedom to choose natural, unprocessed foods for generations to come.
We hope you’ll stand with us.